Monday, November 29, 2010

Forsaken Warfare - Game in the oven... [Part 7]

And for todaaaay....
Since I have migrated to Blender 2.55b, I've been working a lot ^.^
As you can see in this pictures, Rigging is done! and so Animations can be made for now, hopefully this beta version of Blender have made some functions more easy and some more complicated, and when I say complicated I mean to learn to use it again >.> so, here are the updates:

Rigging Controllers

Animation Controllers
 Remember this pose? ;-) yeah, shooting! muahahha!
 Animation is the most important part of our game, and I can say Blender handles great on this job.



And guess what! FBX exporter worked fine! and now we can have our character inserted in the Unity Engine, with all it's cloth and Animations working! ^.^ , well I have tested walking animation so far...


Our project is on Time!

1 comment:

  1. I have posted an animation test on the JMQ Gamer blog site,

    http://jmqgamer.blogspot.com/2010/11/forsaken-warfare-game-in-oven-engine.html

    ReplyDelete