Saturday, December 4, 2010

Forsaken Warfare - Game in the oven... [Part 9]

Hello everyone! and here is the proof that I've been busy... That's because 3d modelling is takes very much time, specially making detailed buildings and artefacts.

Yes! Menu finally ^.^, it works sweeet...
And this is the firs level I've been working on, I made some cool interactive stuff in it! like ladders that take you in top of many places like water tower, banners, roof, etc... and most of the exiting will be the render effects, such as motion blur, noise, and others. In time we have added grass, skybox, litter, and some random particles.
 This is the side part of the map, where you can see a Gas Station, with some 3D models I made ^.^ "I have not added textures yet" that part of the project will be done almost at the end.
This is the water tank where you will be able to snipe from when in game...

If you want to download this semi playable demo, click here: Download Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment